Your school’s brighter tomorrow starts here.
Becoming a partner with the Denver Preschool Program is one of the easiest, most beneficial ways you can boost the educational quality of your school. We invest over $1 million annually into over 250 individual preschools across the city, providing programs, strategies and improvements to help deliver quality education to Denver’s 4-year-olds.
The benefits of becoming a DPP partner include:
- Denver Preschool Program tuition support for 4-year-olds enrolled in your program. Tuition support is approved on an individual child basis and paid directly to your program
- Participation in DPP’s three-part quality improvement process that includes: an introduction to quality orientation, quality rating, and the development of a quality improvement plan
- Quality improvement grants for early childhood education college courses and conferences, coaching, and classroom learning materials
- Professional trainings on topics such as child development and school readiness
- Inclusion in DPP’s Find a Preschool tool on this website and DPP promotional events such as the annual Preschool Showcase
Denver Preschool partners can be found in every Denver neighborhood. We understand how hard you work for the educational futures of preschool-aged children. Join us, and let’s build a brighter tomorrow, today.