Choose quality for your students.
It’s easy to see why preschools everywhere elect to become a DPP partner. We’re here to help you boost quality and results for your students through ratings, evaluations and strategies. Our network is built based on a set of important criteria, and if you can answer YES to each of the following statements, then you are on your way to becoming a DPP preschool partner:
- My program has at least one 4-year-old child enrolled that lives in the City and County of Denver and is in his/her last year of preschool before kindergarten.
- My preschool program has a current child care license in good standing with the Colorado Department of Human Services Office of Early Childhood, Division of Early Care and Learning.
- My preschool program has or is willing to obtain insurance that meets the DPP insurance guidelines.
- If approved as a DPP partner, my program agrees to participate in a three-part quality improvement system that includes an introduction to quality orientation, quality rating and observation, and the development of a quality improvement plan.
- My program will agree to follow all terms and conditions as outlined in the DPP Preschool Partner Handbook.
Submit complete applications to:
Denver Preschool Program
Chris Miller, Director of Quality Initiatives
305 Park Ave West, Suite B
Denver, CO 80205
For questions about becoming a DPP preschool partner call or email Chris at 720-287-5055 ext.14 or email@example.com.