- You must live in the City and County of Denver,
- Your child must be in their last year of preschool before kindergarten, and
- Your child must be enrolled at a participating DPP preschool.
- Download and complete an application:
- Provide proof of one month's income along with verification of your child's age and home address (see application for a complete list of all acceptable documents).
- Families who choose not to provide income information can still receive a tuition credit, but at a reduced rate.
- Mail, fax or email your completed application along with all supporting documents to:
After you apply, the Denver Preschool Program will send you and your preschool an acceptance letter telling you the tuition credit that you will receive. The Denver Preschool Program will pay your family’s tuition credit directly to your child’s preschool which will deduct it from your monthly bill.
Note: If you are wanting to participate in the Denver Preschool Program at a Denver Public Schools (DPS) location, please complete the DPS parent application which is available on the DPS website or at your child's DPS school. The Denver Preschool Program application is included as part of the Denver Public Schools application materials.